This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
CommunityAmerica Credit Union, also known as CACU, is a credit union headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. CommunityAmerica has more than $1.7 billion in assets, ranking it among the nation’s largest credit unions. Today, there are 30 CommunityAmerica branches in the Kansas City and St. Louis areas.
Finding online accounts can be very confusing and frustrating for most users. While most websites have links or guides on how to get to their login page, not all of them are as helpful. Take the CACU Login page. While it's home page is informative and user friendly, it is not helpful in finding the login link. The link to their login page is actually in tiny font, located at the upper right hand corner of the page. This can be easily missed by most users. Luckily, you do not have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the right login page. We have a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your account
1. First Enter the CACU Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field above USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field above PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Finally, click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
5. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case sensitive
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME or PASSWORD.
1. On the home page, just above the LOGIN button, click on the link that says FORGOT USERNAME
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, you will have to contact CACU for details (more on that later)
3. To reset your Password, under the text field of the Password, click the link that says UNLOCK/RESET PASSWORD
4. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, you will have to enter in your Username on the space provided
5. Once you have followed the instructions on the page, click on the CONTINUE button to reset or recover your Password
Are you still having trouble logging in to your account? No worries, simply contact CACU directly and get help with your CACU Login:
9777 Ridge Drive
Lenexa, KS 66219
Visa Payment Information
PO Box 660493
Dallas, TX 75266-0493
Members Automated Telephone &
Online Banking/Bill Pay Support
Visa Customer Service